Grants and Subsidies – Key dates released
2019 key dates have been released for English grants and subsides for BPS, Countryside Stewardship and Countryside productivity Small Grant Scheme - see below.
- Applications available online from 13 March 2019 with application submission deadline 15 May 2019 (without penalty).
- Entitlement and land transfers must be completed by 15 May 2019.
Countryside Stewardship 2019 – New Applications
- Online applications for the Four Wildlife Offers open from 18 February 2019 with deadline of 31 July 2019 (midnight).
- Application packs for Mid Tier available from 18 February 2019 with deadline to submit application by 31 July 2019 (application pack request deadline 31 May 2019).
- Hedgerows and Boundaries Capital Grants 2019 applications available from 18 February 2019 to 3 May 2019 (midnight).
Existing Countryside Stewardship and Environmental Stewardship Revenue Claims
- Revenue Claim submission period for 2019 runs from 13 March to 15 May (without penalty) – for existing CS, HLS, ELS and OELS Agreements.
Countryside Productivity Small Grant Scheme
- Further details of the next round of the Countryside Productivity Small Grant Scheme are due to be release in early 2019. The government has committed £30 million for further rounds of the funding to help farmers buy equipment to boost productivity and increase yields. Under the 2018 Scheme, funding between £3,000 to £12,000 was provided to cover up to 40% of the purchase price of new equipment from a prescribed list.
If you need any advice or more information please contact your local YoungsRPS office.
Alnwick 01665 606800
Hexham 01434 609000
Sedgefield 01740 622100
Northallerton 01609 781234