Whether you are just starting out in your career or are a qualified professional looking for a change, YoungsRPS can offer you the opportunity to join a dynamic team.
Here at YoungsRPS, we offer a friendly and knowledgeable service to our valued clients from an expert team.
We have a strong reputation for excellent customer care and are always on the lookout lookout for outstanding professionals to join our growing business.
If you have a passion for customer service and want to be part of YoungsRPS, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Please send a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
An opportunity to join our team of Surveyors in Alnwick, operating within Northumberland area. The successful candidate must be prepared to provide cover for the firm’s business in the Borders.
Ideal applicants will be RICS/CAAV qualified (preferably Registered Valuer) and must have relevant experience within the industry including a sound knowledge of practical aspects of agriculture and be able to advise clients in both rural and agricultural sectors.
* Experience of agricultural subsidies, including Basic Payment Scheme and other grant schemes
* Ability to prepare farm budgets and cashflows, and undertake business appraisals.
* Detailed knowledge of Agricultural Tenancies law and application.
* Ability to undertake and conclude negotiations on behalf of clients.
* Undertake rural valuations
* Excellent communication skills
* Competent IT skills, experience with mapping software an advantage.
Applications with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
18 Shakespeare St
Newcastle Upon Tyne
80-81 High St
50 Front Street
114 Drumlanrig Street